Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Awesome dance of Friday 15th

I know im a little late on posting this but I've been busy the last 2 days, sooooooo here it goes. My middlee school had a dance on friday 15th  and it was totally AWESOME! Although none of my original plans that were planned happened, 1st plan was ruined by my best/bad/friend and my 2nd was planning on going out with someone, but that didnt happen either. BUT, on the bright side I danced with 7, may i repeat 7, girls (no they were not ugly, blind, or desperate) and one more awesome thing happened too, that i will now tell you about. So  for each grade in my school (6th, 7th, and 8th) there was a team of dancers that signed up for the MICHEAL JACKSON DANCE OFF!!!!!! My grade didn't win, though it was almost a tie between my grade and the winning one. My team danced to Thriller and it was totally WICKED, I choreographed a lot of the dancing, but unfortunately we came in second, (like by 1 point) and everyone else said that WE should have won. If i get the video for it I'll try and post, so cross your fingers!!      

2 comments:

  1. 之所以如此,是愚蠢的,我不明白你為什麼做了邁克爾傑克遜跳舞了!他去世在6月或7月。此博客是種討厭我,我不明白它的目的。
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    我真的很喜歡你的博客!

    That means:
    I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaron!!! I was at that dance =D I'm so glad I found your blog. now go follow mine!

    ReplyDelete