Thursday, December 31, 2009
What Is AAMITH you ask? Well I guess i could share
AAMITH is my actual name but instead All my names combined. WHAT!? you may say. Well u have a nickname like AAMITH just as i do. Here is how YOU can have a COOL name like AAMITH, First you need a 1st, middle and last name, for example I am Aaron Micheal and a last name that starts with TH (i wont tell u cause u might be a stalker), you take the first 2 letters of each name and WELLA!!!! You have a wicked awesome nickname (results may vary). Don't understand? here is another example using a totally made up name, John Timothy Adams, so you add Jo+Ti+Ad and get JOTIAD, tada!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not afraid to ask, what's the point of this? No one even asked. What's the point. By the way I'm JOMISH, hahahahaha (joe-mee-shhhhh). Ohhhh I crack myself up. I have GOT to get a life (don't worry I really do), and no comments on that. And the post below, was that necessary? Was it? But because of my New Year's Resolution, I'm not going to leave like that. I can't wait to go to the Boston Celtics game tomorrow, even if we are supposed to get 6-10" of snow! How cool would that be if we got on the jumbotron, and even TV?! That would be wikked. Beyond wikked, TOTALLY WIKKED.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Do you really need to review each and every comment? But hey, if you wanna do that you can.
~JON
lifeofakidnamedjon.blogpsot.com