Wednesday, December 30, 2009
When there is a bump in the rode sometimes u just want to stay there but u have to learn to go on
So I went to the mall today, right? Just me, my bad friend (inside joke) and that smelly girl in my first post who was with her friends. Now believe it or not I have "Liked" that smelly girl since the fifth grade and I am now in another grade, its been a few years (pathetic right?) and i still kinda like her. So i was PLANNING to ask her out at the next school dance coming January and ask her to dance too. But here is my bump in the road, today my BEST friend (aka the bad friend) asked her out and now they are going out, well as the old saying goes : "You snooze you Loose" oh well. I don't really mind I mean hey I had PLENTY of chances but thats ok. Maybe next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THAT'S THE ATTITUDE!!! And I thought your title was refering to another "bump in the road",...literally. Near the bridge, we hit some sort of bump, and I said Jesus Christ (pardon my language!). Hahahahaha good times
ReplyDelete~JON
lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com
OMG Aaron thts soooo cute, but ur rite u shud have asked her earlier! Sarah feels rly bad now but there will b othr girls and other chances (jsyk , i'm not at all refering 2 me) bi bi -SORRELL
ReplyDeleteGreat job Aaron you made, Sarah feel bad. Way to go. I hope she doesn't too bad. :-D
ReplyDelete~JON
lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com
Why does everyone talk about me as though I don't read this blog? Because I'm REAL PERSON WITH FEELINGS YOU KNOW! I HAVE A LIFE!
ReplyDelete-Sarah
emptiedfromthemind.blogspot.com
Sarah has a point you know.. and by the way I love how you added the smelly part.. hehehehehe
ReplyDelete- Meg
Hee Hee Hee......Little kid love...Not you Sarah you are very mature...but aaron not sooo much hahaha jk....st first i thought it was megan and brian but then i read the comments...buh byee
ReplyDelete