Saturday, January 2, 2010

GOING TO CELTICS GAME TODAY!!!

Today I will be going with my friend Jon (aka- bad friend, aka-best friend) and my dad and some of his friends. I'll be picking up Jon at four and then leave for boston even though the game doesnt start until 7:00 but hey we have and entire box to ourselves (for those of u who dont know what that is, LOOK IT UP). It is going to be WICKEDLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We might even be on t.v., I'll be the crazy guy screaming, oh wait that just explained everyone there.......................... Oh well I'll do something memorable or something, more likely I'll do nothing, just wave and scream, well yell cause boys my age dont scream they yell  for screaming is girly. SO about the box thing, entire room to just us guys and all the food and drink we could want!!!! OHHHHHH YAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you jealous? Dont be, well you can be if you want because I will let you for I am very nice like that.

1 comment:

  1. I don't need to be jealous. Why? Because I'm going, duh. I can't wait.

    ~JON
    lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete